Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ellie's Closet - Virtual Consignment Sale is OPEN!!

For those who have asked if they can pre-shop the things I take to consignment, I have gotten all of Ellie's things uploaded to a virtual consignment and priced all the items. It is now OPEN to shop. I have approximately a week to leave it open before I'll need to start tagging items for sale. Of course, I'd love to pre-sell in all and not have to tag at all! :-)

Click on each photo to get description and price. Email me a list of the items you'd like to buy. If you are local, I'll deliver. Otherwise, I will ship and just add the cost of shipping to your total. Paypal is acceptable if you are out of town.

Items are sold first come/first served and I will mark them SOLD as soon as I get your email. We are a non-smoking home. Items have no stains that I've seen and I look carefully and pull those items. Shoes might have some scuffs, but that is described in the description and shown in the photo.

Enjoy shopping! The link to the site is HERE.

No comments: