Friday, September 24, 2010

Llama Llama Skeleton Pajamas

Ellie loves the "Llama Llama" books. We have Llama Llama Red Pajamas and Llama Llama Misses Mama and we read them several times every week.

Now that Ellie is sporting some new pajamas, I'm thinking I might need to write a new poem about my little Llama Llama Skeleton Pajamas.

Josh and I were out on "date day" on Sunday and, of course, he indulged me by letting me run into the Gymboree store. I really didn't plan to buy anything, but I always like to browse!! We saw these pjs and they glow in the dark and Josh said, "You have to get those so I can take her outside and see if she glows."

She does, in fact, glow in the dark and thinks it's great fun to wear them. Here she is passed out with them on, amongst all her bedtime friends.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Rory loves the llama books too!