Thursday, September 2, 2010

Peek A Boo Playtown

Last week, Ellie and I had a playdate with our consigning friend, Brittney and her cutie, Maverick. She invited another one of her friends, Christina and her son, Jackson and we went to Peek A Boo Playtown, then had a picnic lunch and let the kiddos play in the fountains.

I wish I had better pictures but I left my memory card at home and had to live with phone photos. Ellie had such a good time at the play place. There were lots of stations and I know she tried them ALL out. Hopefully, we can go back when I have my good camera and I can get some good ones of her playing and ones of her with her new friends!
Sorry the photos are in reverse order!
Ellie and Maverick taking a break from their water play fun.
Ellie and Jackson play in the toddler area.

No comments: