Friday, September 28, 2007

GIrls and Cheesecake

Need I say more????

It was Girl's Night Out tonight and "The Girls" decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory. For once, not one of us complained about the choice and there was no discussion. Now, if you can EVER get six girls to agree on something, it's either ice cream, chocolate or The Cheesecake Factory.

We were sad that Iris couldn't go, and we missed her. We didn't even talk about her, probably because she's so nice no one wants to talk about her.
I tried something new -- Fish Tacos. Now, I had heard of fish tacos before but had never tried them. They were really, really good. I probably won't get them again, because it is my mission to try something new each time I go there. But, they were good.

We each had dessert, of course. I had White Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle cheesecake. I'm not sure what all it had, but there were chunks of stuff that tasted a lot like Reeses' cup - yum. Here's what's left of it.


I'm not sure WHY we couldn't get a good picture of any of us tonight, but we all looked, off somehow.

Sharon and Jennifer

Dawn, Dianne and me

Afterward, we rushed over to close down Target. *sigh* There wasn't a Kohls nearby! Does anyone see sarcasm dripping of the letters in Kohls?? Mind you, I like Kohls and all ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked very pretty in that picture! What, are you dissing Target? Target rocks!

Maria said...

Oh, no! I LOVE Target. The *sigh* was for Kohls. Running joke with the girls that they LOVE to go to Kohls and I could just care LESS about that store. I just can't ever find anything I like there. Why??? I love to shop. What is it with Kohls that defies my ability to buy something???? But... I could go to Target every day. I love the clearance sections!!!

Maria said...

Here's Jennifer's comment on why we all looked "off":

We looked Off, because we were all stuffed and blind from your amazingly bright flash on your camera. We always have a good time together. There isn't a better group of girls that I would rather hang out with. Love them all!