Friday, November 23, 2007

Danielle

I remember when Dani was three and we went to visit them in Maryland. Kevin carried her on his shoulders as we walked around in Washington, DC at the Smithsonian Museums. I remember how cute, cute, cute she was with her coat and hood on. She was the first niece I had and I thought she hung the moon.

And, now, she is 14, a teenager. She's more quiet, more easily embarrassed, more concerned about how she looks, what she wears and her hair, but she is still hangs the moon in my book. Here are some photos of her from Thanksgiving and some I downloaded from her mom's camera from her recent birthday. Isn't she pretty?

By the way, Dani, is Ian still around after having to talk to all his uncles?

My favorite "Dani story" from this weekend was her asking for someone to pray who wouldn't cry because if they cried, so would she!

No comments: