Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Post #100 - Day #3

This is my 100th post since I started the blog.

Today is Day Three in Bennettsville, SC. Today was a great work day. The weather was mid 60s all day with the sun shining. I managed to complete 124 inspections tonight. I'm going to try to complete another 105 tomorrow, leaving somewhere between 60-75 for Friday. Then Saturday, I'm COMING HOME!! Yay.

This is the last project for 2007, and I'm glad. I'm looking forward to getting home, getting these entered, getting my regular work caught up and then going into the holidays where it would be nice to get a little rest and time with my family.

I like to post the things I'm praying for occassionally so I can go back and see the answers provided to them:

  • The families "stuck" in Vietnam who want so badly to come home with their babies. I asking that God will allow them to come home very quickly, and, most importantly, with their babies.
  • My mother's pain in her neck and back will be relieved
  • Josh will continue to do well in school
  • Kevin will hear from his Senior application at work
  • My friend Dianne and her situation
  • My friend Susan and her situation
  • My friend April that she is feeling better soon
  • My friend Sharon as she starts her new job, that she will enjoy it, learn the job quickly and settle in easily
  • My friend Jennifer's father who has staph infection and is possibly facing another amputation
  • My church and the staff that they will remain healthy and that the body will support them, help them and lift them up
  • My neighbor, Debra, that her foot will heal

I found a penny in a yard today, head's up. "Find a penny, pick it up; all the day you'll have good luck." I picked it up.

No comments: