Friday, July 27, 2007

Email from God

I told Kevin today that I sure wish I could "hear" God's message that He was trying to tell us. I said "I'd like Him to send me an email."

Shortly after my last post, I received this email entitled, God's message. I have seen it before. Never, NEVER, has it been more appropriate. Here's MY email from God.

GOD WANTED ME TO TELL YOU

Everything that is going wrong in your life today shall be well with you this year. You have been destined to make it and you shall surely achieve all your goals this year.For the remaining months of this year (2007), all your agonies will be diverted and victory and prosperity will be incoming in abundance. Today God has confirmed the end of your sufferings, sorrows, and pains because HE thatsits on the throne has remembered you. He has taken away the hardships andgiven you JOY. He will never let you down. I knocked at heaven's door this morning, God asked me... My child! What can I do for you? And I said, "Father, please protect and bless the personreading this message"... God smiled and answered.. Request granted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just now figuring out that you have a blog. I am also just now figuring out that you are adopting. Wow, am I slow or what? I have to catch up with you people!
-Tessa