Monday, July 23, 2007

Pictures at MeeMee's

(reminder, click on photos for larger view)

Saturday, we went to MeeMee and DeeDees and, of course, while we were there, she took some pictures. There was one of Joshua and I that turned out really nice. I like it a lot so I'm sharing it.


He is growing up so fast. BUT ... lest you think him too grown up, I've included some of the more pictures of him with my mom (Mee Mee) and dad (Dee Dee). I think in some of these you'll see he's still a kid at heart.



One of the reasons we went is for Joshua to get his DUKES OF HAZZARD T-shirt MM and DD had had made for him. Here is is with it and his DOH car -- which, by the way, will drive you CRAZY. One can only hear "YEEEE-HAWWWWW" so many times.


And, the other reason was to show DD Joshua's new backpack for school -- which was, of course, a Tony Stewart/Home Depot backpack. Found it at Big Lots on clearance for $8 -- can't beat that!!! I LOVE Big Lots. He really thinks he's "COOL" in this picture.


Today, we TOTALLY missed church. None of us got up until 10:00. I worked until 1:00 and then Josh swam and he and I had water gun fights. He won -- of course -- and I ended up looking like a drowned rat the rest of the day. Kevin vaccumed out the pool and weedeated the yard.

After helping me make a batch of his favorite Loaded Potato Soup, Josh went swimming again -- oh wait, no, he "got in the pool" again. I don't remember seeing any swimming going on. *smile*

It has pretty much been a slow day. I have begun to work on a photo book for Joshua's baseball coach at BLURB.COM. They have a really nice looking product (as opposed to some others I've seen) and their prices are reasonable. I can't wait to be done with it and get it ordered so I can mark that off my "to-do" list.

It's now after 2:00 a.m. I've gotten into a BAD habit of staying up late and wanting to sleep late. Got to break that SOON. School is back in in two weeks and I'll be up with the chickens.

1 comment:

JEff said...

Maria,

It was good to talk to you today. Let us know if you need anymore information.