Sunday, July 29, 2007

Update on my mom

Mom is still in quite a bit of pain from her kidney stone. She thinks it has moved down some and that her body is trying to pass it. Due to it's size, I am concerned. She is scheduled for a full body MRI Tuesday but said she will have to cancel it as she cannot sit or lie still with this pain.

Continue to pray that she will either pass or dissolve this stone and that when she does have the MRI it will show that whatever mass or cyst is in her kidney will be gone.

I still believe in miracles. I know God is still in the miracle business. Here's a website for you to visit. God allowed me to be a part of praying for this miracle. Read through it and you will believe in them too.

http://www.babyjellybeans.com/web/do/site/photo?ID=234922&parent_id=211994

No comments: