Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Can-gi"

After looking at the photo posted in the post below, it appears Ellie has developed her a belly. And I know why. The culprit: "cangi". Somehow a piece or two here and there has led to an all out rebellion on "real" food. The wee one wants "cangi" all the time: breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Kevin and I have decided to hide all the "cangi" in the house. We are going to have to go full-out withdrawal mode, I think.

Apparently, it's all landing in her tummy too because at the doctor's office yesterday, she weighed in at 21.5 pounds, only up 14 oz from two months ago. I suppose that's pretty much a regular growth rate. I know, however, that she has had a height growth spurt. All of a sudden, all of her 6-12 month Gymboree and 9 month anything are too short for her. She looks like she's wearing capris.

Had a great photo saying "I want candy" but just realized it's time to renew my annual "Pay So You Can Host a Ton of Pictures on your Blog" fee, and I don't want to get up to go get my check card. Yes, I'm lazy. I'll do it later -- when Josh gets home and can be my go-for guy. Use the photo space for your own interpretive photo. :-)

No comments: