Monday, December 7, 2009

Juxtaposition

The good and the bad ...

She looked SO cute this morning I couldn't resist a snap or two of her in front of the tree. Capturing a photo of her these days is like trying to nail jello to the wall, but if you keep trying, sometimes you get something acceptable. This is one of the hairbows I made while I was at Dee'Anna's the other night. We made a TON of hairbows for Addie and Ellie to match their outfits. I can't wait to do it again.

Ironically, she got a call from Santa yesterday telling her he had noticed how good she had been being and telling her to continue to be good so that he could come see her on Christmas Eve. HA!! Hope he wasn't peeking in the windows at Josh's football banquet last night to see the little scene from above. Fortunately, it was quick lived and she found a friend to play with and all was better.

2 comments:

Kim said...

She is precious!

Rachel said...

She so adorable!! I love shots of crying kids!