Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ellie's New "Day" Care

I was so busy working last week I didn't have a time to update about Ellie's new "day" care. She's technically not at a daycare anymore. My friend, Dee'Anna, sent me an email the day after Ellie started at the daycare that she would love to keep Ellie. Dee'Anna and Travis have a little girl who is one, Addie, who goes to Mother's Day Out with Ellie, at our church. Kevin and I talked about it and thought it would be a perfect solution for us and for Ellie. They live very close; they have Addie for Ellie to play with, and we have known Dee'Anna forever, since she also has a daughter who is Josh's age. They have been in class together since they were little.

Ellie has loved her first week at Ms. Dee'Anna's. I think, to her, it's like being at home with playmates. Check out Dee'Anna's blog to see photos of Ellie's first day.

No comments: