- Ellie went to the doctor again today. Her ear infections are still present. She got a shot and another antibiotic to take for 7 days. Next Friday we return and if it's still bad, we go to an ENT for tubes. Poor thing is having lots of sleeping issues still and got up last night five times during the night.
- Josh's baseball team continues to do well and won tonight and on Monday night.
- Mee Mee and Dee Dee bought Ellie a new carseat and she is now facing forward. She thinks she is "some stuff" and crains her head over constantly to watch what Josh is doing. Pictures coming soon of her in her new "ride". And, in all fairness, they paid the same amount toward Josh's 4-H camp tuition!! Thank goodness!! He's excited.
- Josh and Kevin went on a field trip with school this week.
- I have lots of "happy/weird" photos from work to share -- maybe this weekend.
- Ellie celebrated her 13 month birthday yesterday. She's growing up too quickly. We are concerned about her speech because with her hearing issues right now, she's pretty much stopped talking in words we can remotely understand.
- We had Ellie's one year pix made. As you'll remember, Mee Mee was busy with prom during this time and couldn't do them until later. We went to JC*Penn*y and had some made of her and some of her and Josh. As soon as I get the pix, I'll post some. They are good, but I'm just a picky freak (wonder why?) and so I wasn't just "all that" about them. Don't get me wrong, my babies were beautiful!!
- We are having Ellie's baby dedication at church on Mother's Day -- what a beautiful day to do it, huh? Ironically, it was also the day we joined our current church, my mother's birthday and only a few days shy of when we got Ellie's referral. I think it's very cool!!
- Oh, and that repaired air conditioning?? -- went out again the next day again. Repairman tells me there was dirt on the coil that should have been cleaned after the repair -- then hands me a $59 bill. HA! Kevin called and talked to our friend, the owner and he said that we didn't have to pay that. Thank goodness!!
I'm off to try to sleep. I do NOT do well without sleep. We feel like the walking dead. I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, I'm just stating facts. :-) We are tired and sleepy around here. Kevin asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day and I said simply, "Sleep, peace and quiet" -- sounds heavenly to me.