Sunday, January 11, 2009

Basketball Pix










I'll admit it -- I can't take basketball pix. There is something about the lighting in the gym, the speed of the game and, well, just ME, I guess that just can't get it right. But, I always try to take some so that Josh will have some to look back at. Here are some of the acceptable ones. It's no secret -- Josh will tell you -- his basketball team just isn't any good. I think they have won one, maybe two games this season. I doubt they'll win many (if any) more. Somehow, they just don't form a team or something. But, Josh enjoys playing the game; it's good exercise and we support whatever he wants to play. And really, that's all that matters. I'll try again next week. Who knows -- I might get better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Josh!