Saturday, October 13, 2007

Adoption Update

It's been a few days since we've had an adoption update, so here goes:

  1. Our application was received and approved by PLAN.
  2. Both agencies are working together to coordinate their services and to determine "who does what, how and when"
  3. I hope that our homestudy will be ready within the next two weeks.
  4. We have a few documents (in comparison to China) to gather for our dossier, but since I've gathered the same type of documents before, it should go quickly. I think I could do it in a couple of days.
  5. We got two binders in the mail today from PLAN that are specific to Vietnam. We are looking forward to reading those and preparing.

That's pretty much it for now. I finished my SC project work and got it entered during our trip to Ohio to see Kevin's brother and his family. I leave Sunday to go back for another week. I'll be home for two weeks and then will return for the final week.

1 comment:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Maria,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your encouraging words on our blog!! It is a tough, painful journey but I know that God is in this. He is the only One that knows the outcome. Just keep praying....and share our story with others.

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler
www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com