Monday, January 21, 2008

In South Carolina

Revelation 7:12
Amen! they cried. Blessing and glory and majesty
and splendor and wisdom and thanks and honor and power
and might to our God to the ages and ages! Amen!


I have made it to South Carolina safely and am thankful for that. The drive was about 7 hours so that wasn't too bad. I've unloaded, unpacked and organized my room for work. I've printed out my schedule for tomorrow and am about to go to bed. Since they are an hour ahead I need to sleep earlier to get up earlier. There is a small chance of freezing rain tonight. I'm prayerful that it will not happen. The forecast for tomorrow is a high of 50*. That's very "do-able".

Susan and I stayed at this same hotel during a trip we had last year. It is across from the mall and there is a Wal-mart across the road. I've already had to hit there to get an ink cartridge and some cream for my morning coffee. I don't think I've ever made a trip without a journey to Wal-mart. I'm happy that the room has a chair and ottoman as working from the bed is hard on my back after a long time.

I had a really nice morning with Joshua, although I know he was upset that I was leaving. Change is difficult for him so it makes it hard for me. It was such a sweet time. As we went to lunch, he reached down and would hold my hand. Boys are such a sweet blessing!! I just love him so much. I'm hoping that in a few months we will have raised enough for me not to have to do any more project work. It's hard on all of us.

No comments: