Monday, January 21, 2008

Tagged

Oh, how did this happen? *smile*

I have been tagged by my friend Jennifer who, I might add, recently had a blog makeover -- looks lovely.

SO, I'm supposed to answer the following questions and then "tag" some other blog friends. So, here goes:

4 jobs I’ve had:

  1. I worked in the accounting department of a funeral home.
  2. I worked as the director of our local chapter of the Lupus Foundation.
  3. Meeting planner for Walker Management group, now XMi Association Management.
  4. Membership director for The Arc of Tennessee (formerly the association for retarded citizens)

4 movies watched over and over:

  1. Christmas Vacation (just like Jennifer -- we must be kindred souls). Every year at Christmas when I drag it out Kevin starts to groan.
  2. Grease -- it's the original High School Musical
  3. Toy Story (both 1 and 2). We literally wore those out as Joshua was younger. I actually would like to see them again!
  4. Facing the Giants

4 places I’ve lived:

Ok, so this is sad. I don't like change and apparently don't like to move!!

  1. Joelton, TN
  2. Pleasant View, TN
  3. THAT'S IT

4 shows I watch:

  1. American Idol
  2. The Amazing Race
  3. Survivor
  4. Big Brother

Yes, I am a reality show junkie.

4 places I’ve been:

  1. Hawaii
  2. Canada (got lost in the airport, couldn't find Kevin and then got lost in the airport parking garage -- can you IMAGINE my going to Kyrgyzstan??)
  3. Mexico (got off the cruise ship at the wrong port and the boat left -- now THAT'S a story)
  4. Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, Ohio, Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Texas ... oh, a bunch of states.

4 people who e-mail me regularly:

Only four???

  1. "The Girls" - Jennifer, Dianne, Sharon and Dawn
  2. My mom and dad
  3. Betty
  4. Susan

4 favorite things to eat:

  1. Pizza - any time of day, every day, all kinds
  2. Shrimp -- pretty much all seafood, really
  3. Mexican food -- all kinds
  4. Sweet potato fries

4 places I’d rather be:

  1. Considering I'm currently in SC, the number one answer is HOME!
  2. Kyrgyzstan, picking up Ellie
  3. ANY beach, anywhere (especially since they are warm and I'm NOT!)
  4. Disneyland

4 things I look forward to this year:

  1. Travelling to get Ellie
  2. Baseball and football with Joshua this year
  3. Weekend to Remember marriage retreat with Kevin (I hope we'll get to go this year!)
  4. Church -- I really enjoy church!

So, like Jennifer, I'm going to tag a few extras -- just in case the "tagees" (is that how you SPELL that?) don't read and discover they were tagged. I'm tagging:

  1. Tessa
  2. Heather
  3. Jeff and Abby
  4. Michelle
  5. Terri
  6. Anita

Enjoy!!

No comments: