Thursday, January 10, 2008

A "Replacement" Blessing

Imagine my surprise this morning as I checked my email and found that someone had donated almost HALF of what we "lost" in our AdSense ads yesterday. A very kind friend from Florida, a single mom, nonetheless, made our first "Chip In" donation. I was especially moved because I know how hard things are for single parents. I have several friends who are and I hear, firsthand, how hard it is to make ends meet most months. And then to have that come from her literally moved me to tears. It was a good day, I only cried three times. :-) By the time Ellie comes home I'll be a soppy mess.

To God goes the glory -- great things He hath done [daily]. Thank you to my sweet friend from Florida. This verse is for you ...

Luke 6:38
Give, and it will be given to you.
A good measure, pressed down, shaken together
and running over, will be poured into your lap.
For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

No comments: