Sunday, February 22, 2009

Flu

UGH. I woke up Friday night/Saturday morning with a high fever, chills and my body aching. By Saturday, I realized I must have the flu. I've spent the last 24 hours primarily in the bed sleeping. Fortunately, my doctor called in some Tamiflu -- which, by the way is some rough stuff.

So, if you don't hear from me for a few days -- I'm asleep. Pray for Kevin that 1) he doesn't get it, and 2) he has enough energy to care for two children by himself. He is very tired already.

4 comments:

Stahnke said...

Yuck! I hope you feel better soon! I know we have all had our fare share of things areound my house, and luckily we have been healthy lately. I hope you can kick it quickly!

Kim

Hilary Marquis said...

Oh no! Nothing worse than Mommy getting sick..we usually don't get sick days. We'll pray for a speedy recovery and that no one else gets it. Tell Kevin, "Lots of coffee!"

Anita said...

Oh hope you get feeling better quick!! Yuck is right! And that Miss Ellie is as cute as a button! Ya comin' this way any time soon? LOL!!

MaggieBrown said...

I have a recommendation for you. I haven't been sick in over a year because of a new product for kids called Germy Wormy. Before that, it was nasty like you are living through. Tell your friends about it, it really works!

http://www.germywormy.com

Give kids a PLACE to give their germs to – instead of you!