Sunday, February 8, 2009

Playing at the Playground








Let me start by saying thank you so much for all the outpouring of support from each of you regarding my desire to share my prayer request and start a prayer campaign to flood the gates of heaven with a petition to bring these Kyrgz babies home to their families. I cannot wait to watch the progress as the prayers start coming from far and wide and God hears our cries and begins to work. What a blessed day it will be when the first one gets the news that their baby is coming home!

Today after church, Josh wanted to let Ellie play on the church playground. I captured some cute pix of them playing. This little girl ADORES her brother!
Look at this face!! Pure excitement!
And this one too!! Wheeeee.....

The thing she was least excited about was the slide. Might it have been because he dress was nearly over her head?? *smile*

No comments: