Monday, April 26, 2010

First Baseball Win of the Season

Last Thursday (I am SO behind), Josh's baseball team got their first (and maybe only) win of the year. I'm not sure of the final score, but I think it was something like 25-2 or some horrible score. I don't really like games like that because you can't really feel good about a win like that and you know that the other team feels awful.

I managed to get a chance to take a ton of pictures of the boys that night, so it was a good night for me. I'm always glad to get to share pictures with them and their parents.

Josh continues going to his pitching lessons each week. Tonight, since practice was cancelled, he and Kevin went to the park to practice anyway. He was fortunate that one of our friends who is a coach and umpire was there and worked with him a bit. Kevin indicates he improved a lot working with him too.

Here are a few of Josh.

What a ham!













No comments: