Thursday, May 27, 2010

Huggies Jean Diapers

My life is complete.









I just got an email that Huggies is making Huggies "Denim" Jeans diapers. Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about this. At first I thought -- HOW SILLY -- but after some careful thought I see endless possibilities from this idea -- different colors, different styles -- on and on. They were initially released in Israel.

They have apparently already been released in China as well as a news post there indicates, "Huggies, under the giant company Kimberly-Clark, certainly knows something about the fashion industry. It has produced Limited Edition Huggies Nappies with Denim Designs, combining disposable diapers and a pair of jeans for baby. These diapers are hippie style, with double stitched back pockets and a leather style patch. Baby girl designs have butterfly and flower motifs, and light blue, yellow and white stripes for boys."


As one blogger said, they are the baby’s main clothing piece and sometimes the only piece of cloth during summer, so why not give them the look and feel of cloth?

They are limited edition currently being sold at Wal*Mart for $20.97 in sizes 3, 4, 5 and 6.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Weird, but I guess I get it. we used cloth diapers exclusively, so I never worried about the boys not having cute bums if they were in a diaper only. :)

Kelli said...

I got several coupons for these from Huggies and from CVS. If Aiden were a year younger, maybe...still not sure about the whole idea!

Unknown said...

I saw these online as an ad and can't wait to get home from russia to go out and grab some. YEAH!! they are so cool.