Monday, May 17, 2010

"La-la-la-la-la-la-la" LORI

Ellie was having trouble saying the cat's name "Lucy". The "L's" just wouldn't come out. So she and I learned a fun way. She says (imagine her singing the la-la's), "La-la-la-la-la-la-la --- LUCY". Seems like getting the "La's" started helps her get it out. It's funny. As I was sitting her thinking of a title for tonight's post, it hit me, "La-la-la-la-la-la-la --- LORI".

For those of you who have told me that you've clicked over and read my friend Lori's blog and who have asked how she is doing (yes, Lori, I sometimes talk about you at the ballpark, the grocery -- where ever friends ask about you!!), click over and see her recent post.

I think you will be as happy about it as I am. Congratulations my friend. Remember, we all continue to pray for "double" the blessings to rain down into your beautiful life!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

You are too cute! And thank you...especially for the prayers as this is going to be a long, long, long, 32-33 weeks!

I'm all about a double blessing...it's a double tragedy I worry about! One has been hard enough.

Love you friend!

PS--do you know I mistyped the sec. word 12 times to get a good word I could do something with (and seriously, they are AWFUL today)...so I'm stuck with "fluett" as in , "Flu ett. I just can't get a good word. I'm done trying."