Friday, August 14, 2009

Baby Got Some New Shoes

I'm much too tired to post all my fun activities from today's consignment activities, but I had just a second before I went to bed to post one photo of the shoes I picked up for Ellie today.


Those of you who have kids know that the cost of children's shoes is ridiculous, with a pair of Str*de R*te costing between $24-$30, even for Ellie's size.


So, that being said, here are my purchases for today. I'd love to leave you guessing on the price, but just not enough time. There is a pair of Stride Rite, a new pair of Nikes, a pair of squeaky shoes (that will scare the dog all day long), a pair of Teeny Toes boots, and three other pair of shoes. None of them appear to have ever been worn as there is no sign of wear on any of them.
So, how much do you think for all six pair? Here's the photo for your review.

Would you believe, $29 for all six pair? Incredible!!

More tomorrow on the other "goodies" that both Josh and Ellie got.

3 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Awesome!

Lori said...

WOW! Those are really bargains!!!!!! Love them!

Anonymous said...

You did well.