Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Black Cloud

Allison and I have joked that a black cloud is obviously following me around. Over the past several months, it seems as if one minor calamity after another occurs: car break downs, car break ins, pay cuts, illnesses, blah, blah, on and on. I'm really kind of tired of it all. I know people are beginning to think we make this stuff up. No one can have these kinds of issues. *smile* I'm starting to feel a bit like Job. So, it should come as no surprise to me (or anyone else, really) that I have shingles. WHAT PERSON MY AGE HAS SHINGLES????? Now, I read it is brought on from stress, fatigue, illness, etc. Well, there you have it -- I'm sleep deprived and stressed pretty much all the time.

I give up. :-) The cloud wins.

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Oh no!! My mom had it and was miserable. I hope you feel better soon.

I was thinking on Photoshop or something they could be combined. I don't have such fancy stuff though... : )

Rachel said...

My friend had it IN COLLEGE, so don't feel too bad (emotionally anyway...physically you are probably up a creek for a while) FEEL BETTER!