Monday, August 24, 2009

Ellie Goes to MeeMee and DeeDee's House

Yesterday while Kevin and I took things down at the consignment sale and Josh went to a football team party at his coach's house, Ellie stayed with MeeMee and DeeDee. She's at a fun (and yet very busy, I hear) age for going to MeeMee and DeeDee's house and enjoys everything. Mama sent me over 60 pictures of the things they did while she was there. I've picked out some highlights to share.

Ate her first bologna (ugh - I hate bologna). She apparently loved it. Ugh. *smile*

Picked her first tomatoes with DeeDee:


Rode in the dolphin swing -- she loves the dolphin swing too.

Played on the computer with DeeDee.

Sat in the big chair


Fed the koi fish.


And while she wore out the g'parents, it looks like everyone had a good time!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

It looks like they had a FABULOUS time!