Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Aidai





A year ago, we celebrated Aidai's birthday here in the States while she was still in Tokmok. This year, I'm happy to report that our sweet friend, Aidai, is going to celebrate her first American birthday, but her 5th chronological birthday. This sweet girl will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart because I got to spend so much fun time with her and her mom and grandma (babuka, she called her) when we were all there picking up our daughters and bringing them home. I remember teaching Aidai what sound the cars made. She still remembers that, I know. *smile*



Happy birthday, our sweet friend. I so wish I could be there to celebrate with you. If I had a whoopie pie, I'd eat it in your honor. *big smile*

And, speaking of "coming a long way baby", check out the first photos I have of Aidai in comparison to her really recent pictures (above) that I "blog stole" from her mom's blog. Gosh, she is SO stinking cute!!! Happy birthday, sweetie pie!!

No comments: