Saturday, August 25, 2007

Joelton Vikings - Jamboree

Joshua had weigh-in and the football jamboree today at Beech High School in Hendersonville. It was BOILING hot outside so I didn't complain at all when I got there and found that I had left my camera batteries at home and had to go home to get them. We had to be there at 12:15; weigh in was 1:00 and the game at 2:00 so I had plenty of time.

His team played Station Camp and won 7-0. Josh got in on some good tackles. Here he is helping tackle the kid with the ball. Josh is # 74.

After their game, we waited for Bryce to finish his game as we were leaving with them to go to Florida for several days. Josh and I waited in the car as I thought I got just a little TOO hot out on the field taking the photos.

It was a good game -- Joshua played very well. I can't wait for the rest of the season. I hope their team goes all the way to the Super Bowl this year. Next week -- Greenbrier.

No comments: