Friday, April 25, 2008

Good News, but no referral - yet.

We got an email from our agency director confirming that even while audits/restructuring is going on, they WILL continue to give referrals. YAY!!! The families in front of me who have their referrals will travel soon as well too, so this is great news!!!

I hope we will see our Ellie's face sometime in the next 10-14 days. WOW!!!

Sorry I'm not posting much. We are deep in the midst of clearing out the garage/office, putting down the flooring, sorting through the stuff stored in there and getting what can go to the storage building for the upcoming yard sale. We've managed to get 95% of the stuff out of the room and tonight there is a small path through the house. I just can barely stand it. I don't know where anything is and I can't get to the kitchen. There is just clutter everywhere. Tomorrow, we should finish the flooring, maybe get some cabinets put together and sort through more stuff. I have several piles through the house that need to go to yard sale storage so we'll get that taken there as well. That will help a lot.

The good news? The house will be a bit more decluttered and organized when Ellie gets here!! I wonder what she looks like.

Welcome to blog readers from the Netherlands, Indonesia, Cambodia, Slovenia, Belguim, Nigeria and Brazil as well as all of you "local" US and Canadian readers. I appreciate the time you take to stop by and read a little.

No comments: