Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rash Update

The rash seems to be pretty much gone on Ellie's face, but under her chin is dry and scaly. We were attributing it to just where her pacifier and drool were drying it out, but after a comment from fellow AP and blogger, Rachel, I'm not certain it might not be eczema. I'm going to spend some time looking into it.

This weekend, we had fun attending the Pleasant View Parade where Josh and his football team had a float. Ellie and I watched from the road. I can't say she was very excited (or excited at all) about the parade, but she seemed fascinated about why people where throwing things (candy) at her and she kept looking at the ground as kids picked the things up.

After that, we attended the Bethany Christian Services Christmas lunch. It was nice for them to get to see Ellie for the first time.

Tonight, Josh's football team had their banquet. It was a nice dinner and the boys got their trophies, photo books and year-end gifts which included a cool 20x30 poster of photos of them. They will get their Super Bowl rings later (yes, they actually get RINGS) as they have not come in yet.

I did not take my camera anywhere this weekend so I have no photos. I'm a blog slacker, I know. Leaving the house with all the things I need to care for everyone is just a daunting task and usually adding one more thing is more than I can carry!! I promise to get some new photos to post this week.

No comments: