Thursday, December 20, 2007

Joshua's Christmas Party at School

Today was the last day of school before Christmas break starts, and therefore, the day of the school's Christmas parties. I wonder how long it will be before someone ruins this for children and it is banned for fear of offending someone. Classes all met in the gym for an hour to sing Christmas carols. It was a lot of fun singing along with the kids and teachers.

Then we got to have the breakfast party. Our class moms always out do themselves. We had a great selection of foods and the kids had a nice time eating. However, they were really excited to get their stockings filled with goodies. There were so many things in that stocking it was unbelieveable. Of course, I think their two favorite things were the rubber duckies (a phenomenon in fourth grade classes at our school) and the flute. I heaard so much flute music I thought I might loose my hearing.

The party was over relatively early and we left school by 9:45. Joshua invited Braiden over the play for the afternoon and they had a lot of fun.

Josh and his teacher Mrs. Stroup

"I'm going in head first"

Josh and Meagan waiting patiently to open those stockings

What a big stocking you have there!


Satisfaction

No comments: