Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ellie Meets Her Aunt, Uncle and Cousins

Today as I was finishing up my work at the consignment sale, Kevin, Josh and Ellie went to Nana's house to spend time with her and meet Uncle Steve, Aunt Angie and cousins Danielle, Lauren and Emily, and, of course, doggy cousin, Bella. Word has it that "a good time was had by all."

Here are photos from today. I'm thankful they'll be back in a few weeks so I can see them too! Uncle Steve leaves in a few weeks to spend a year in Qatar. We will miss him, but not nearly as much as I'm sure his "girls" will.

Hanging out with Uncle Steve and Aunt Angie ...

Cousin Emily gives Ellie her bottle...
Belly blows from Uncle Steve -- look at that giggle ...
Playing with Emily and Lauren ...

Four (of the five) cousins . . .
Kevin helping Dani (who doesn't like to have her picture made, apparently) with homework ...Emily and Ellie ...
Aunt Angie introduces Ellie to Bella. I'm thinking, by the look on her face, she wasn't too excited about Bella.
Lauren and Ellie

No comments: