Sunday, March 29, 2009

One Birthday Photo (yeah, right!)

As much as I'd like to finish the photo post tonight, I can't. I have photos from my mom and our friend Betty to sort through and I think I might just do a slideshow (there are a LOT of pictures). I'm also QUITE tired and it's past midnight. Tomorrow we have E's one year check up, so it might be late before I can get photos posted. However, just so there are just a few birthday photos I took for now. Tomorrow I'll sort through mama's and Betty's to share those. For now, here you go:
The cake ...
The Princess ...
The MOST helpful big brother ...
Post party resting with brother ...
Playing with one of her presents ...
Elmo is as big as she is ...

Ooooh... soft.

Cake - yum!

More details and pix to follow tomorrow!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Princess!! The cake is so cute...love the pic with Josh. There is just something so sweet about the two of them.

Becky said...

Happy 1st Birthday Princess!

Kelli said...

Love all of the pictures- happy birthday Princess Ellie!

Margaret and Tom said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday Ellie! It looks like she had a wonderful day, as every princess should...

Jennifer G. said...

A big happy birthday to Miss Ellie! Can't believe she's one already. She and Emmerson seem to be almost like developmental milestone twins. And I see they even have some of the same toys (that awesome zoo cube!). Happy, happy birthday, little cutie!!