Sunday, May 17, 2009

Makes You Wonder ...


Let me start by saying that as a rule we don't eat white bread at our house. We gave up white bread a LONG time ago, so I'm not sure how we came about having a loaf of B*nny Bre*d in the house. To be honest, the few times I've bought white bread, I've bought the 35 calorie "healthy" kind. But, regardless, we had a loaf. Today, I finally threw the last of the loaf away and I realized that I've had that loaf for weeks and weeks (no joke, probably three weeks) and it STILL hadn't molded. I know that no one has eaten any of it for a while -- probably the last person was me as I'm really fond of PB&J on white bread.

So... it just made me wonder exactly what kinds of preservatives they are using in that stuff and if maybe I could get some to help stop my gray hair and wrinkles -- it seems to work to stop mold. I'm just saying . . .

No comments: