Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Nap

Sundays are a great time for naps, aren't they? I've been busy, busy, busy today getting housework caught up and Kevin said he would sit and hold Ellie while she napped because everytime he put her down she screamed bloody murder. I was putting Ellie's winter clothes away and getting her spring/summer clothes hung up and generally cleaning her room so I guess I lost track of time. I came downstairs to find this pile of sweetness on the couch.




Let's not tell Kevin that I posted these of him sleeping with his remote control in his hand, ok? *smile*

3 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

That is so tender and sweet!

Lindsey Carney said...

What cute pics especially the one of her sleeping on Dad! And I love the dress!

Jackie said...

OMG...those are too cute, Maria. Love the sleeping shots!! PRECIOUS.