Monday, June 22, 2009

What is your perspective?

I just visited a site I try to visit frequently. I will admit, it's hard to go there frequently because the stories there are hard on my heart. They make me hurt in areas that are sensitive. So, the article that I'm going to point you to, and encourage you to read, is one of those posts.

As a human, I know about being in holes and not knowing the way out. However, as a Christian, I do know there is someone who does know the way out. I also know that as a body of believers, we are also supposed to climb down into holes and help others out --show them the way.

This story is beautiful. Take a moment to read it. You won't be sad that you did. The insight of the writer is beautiful. The more I'm reading of the Bible, the more I am certain that this man is certainly doing the work of God and the more I feel guilty that I don't do more.

No comments: