Monday, September 21, 2009

New Coupon Blog

Ok, I've caved and started a separate blog for my coupons -- tips, success stories, how to's. It will take a while to get it all "up and running" so bear with me, but I promise I will get it done. I hope it will be a blessing to you and your family -- much as coupons have been a blessing for our family.

Bookmark it or follow it or whatever as I'll try to update it anytime I get a tip with new deals/coupons, etc.

It is called Isaiah551 -- you'll read why I chose that in the first post.


Happy Couponing!!

1 comment:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Cool! You know I shared your wisdom with my friends at church and we started getting together once a month to celebrate our coupon successes! One of the girls started a group blog for us to share our deals. Can I post a link to your blog on there?