Friday, September 25, 2009

Pony Up!!

My friend Jennifer knows exactly what the title of this post means as she had to use it on me several times during our trip to Kyrgyzstan. So, Jennifer, this post title is for you!!

I found a cowgirl hat for $1 at Deals yesterday and knew that it was perfect for Ms. Ellie. Now, keep in mind, as a rule she hates hats, so I was a bit fearful this would be a bust, but for $1 it was ok. I got it because I wanted to take some pix of her dressed up as a cowgirl. Well.... let me just say it was a HUGE hit and it was hard to get her to take it off last night. The problem with getting pictures of her in it was that every time she wore it she started dancing and stomping her feet -- why???? So here's what we have -- for now. Oh, and notice in some she has her cheerleading pom poms. What a combination. Maybe she's going to grow up to be a Dall*s Cowb*ys cheerleader? UGH - I hope not (not that I have anything against them, I just really hope for something a little different for her, I suppose).


Toward the end, Josh even got in on the cowboy hat action.

No comments: