Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Rolling" on down the road

One of the reasons I work a "non-traditional" job is so I can take and pick Josh up from school. In the process, I also pick up a few other friends since we are going the same way (and because I really enjoy hearing about their days!!). When I pick up the three extras (Braiden, Kirstin and Megan), I have to move the carseat to the back so when you see the following photos, realize I don't normally have a carseat sticking up in the back.

Today, after moving the carseat, I just didn't feel like moving Ellie's rollers from the floor. Imagine my surprise when I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Megan and Kirstin rolling their hair! HA!!!


We got a little further down the road and picked up Emily from her school, she wanted to roll her hair too!! It was funny. We asked Braiden and Josh if they wanted to roll their hair, but they declined (thankfully!!).


It was pep rally day today, which is why Megan is wearing a pompom in her hair!!

No comments: