Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fun at the Park

I LOVE LOUISVILLE AND ALL MY FRIENDS!!

Truth be told, this is NOT what Ellie was screaming, but it was a great caption, wasn't it? She was upset because she wanted to step off the step and I wanted to take her picture and not help her right away.

This time, for group photos, we bribed the kiddos with cookies (Kevin's great idea!!). They all sat still. HOWEVER, my batteries were dying and I didn't get pix of the entire group. A. is going to send me one so I'll have one for the blog. I did get two of the Kyrgyz girls. They are all so adorable -- and all from Tokmok, amazing!! Since there were TEN kids, be prepared to wade through a LOT of photos!! Somehow, though, I managed to get NO pix of C. and M. today I'm hoping to "blog steal" some of their moms' blogs later in the week.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo. Josh, Ellie and S. in a tube, looking through the holes:

And two of just Ellie looking out the hole. She LOVED playing peek-a-boo with this hole:


Since I didn't get any pix of S. yesterday, I made sure to get some of him today. A. make sure you show both he and M. that I got their pictures!!! LOVE THEM!!



A lady at the zoo yesterday asked A. if these two were twins ... I can see the resemblence but twins? Not exactly. However, the cute factor is so much, she was probably just blinded to their differences. *smile*
Josh had a great time playing with the little ones.
Here he is trying to play peek-a-boo with Ellie:
Another cute one of S.
Braiden, just "hanging out"
And Josh ...
S. -- such a cutie pie. Her family was picking her up when we first signed up for Kyrgyzstan and I remember thinking how beautiful she was. She still is!!


S. and Ellie playing ball ...

Josh helping AP down the pyramid hill.
AP LOVES Ellie!!! They are so cute together!
Little Mr. A. eating some sour straws.
S. and Ellie.






Four Kyrgyz cutes: S., AP, J., and Ellie.

2 comments:

Stahnke said...

Looks like you all had so much fun. Andrew would of loved to been there, and had his pick of the girls. ha! ha! Maybe one day we will all meet. There all so adorable!!!

Hilary Marquis said...

CUTE, CUTE, and CUTE!!!