Sunday, July 26, 2009

Swimming

I mentioned we went swimming at Jennifer's mom's house on Friday. I didn't take many photos but got just a few to share. I was too busy visiting. Apparently it wore me out as I came home and went to sleep until about 9 that night, got up for a few hours and went back to bed.


Ellie had a blast playing with all the big boys. And yes, there is a boy under the bucket!!
Josh is such a good brother. She would let him take her anywhere in the pool.

Look at this belly!! I forgot her bathing suit -- how silly, huh? But she didn't have any issues going in without it.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I wish it was cute when my stomach stuck out like that :(

Looks like Ellie is having a blast!

Corinne said...

I agree with Betsy! It just does not seem fair! I just love those baby tummies!


















++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++