Thursday, February 7, 2008

Blog Makeover - Thank you "Lady in Waiting Blog Design"

WOW!!!

Isn't my new blog look WONDERFUL??? I was the recipient of a blog makeover by Lady In Waiting blog designs. Becky is the mother of four children and is fundraising to help bring her second adoptive child home from China. Headers are $25 and Total Blog Designs are $50.

Email her at: ladyinwaitingblogdesign@gmail.com

After she completed our blog design, I realized that our log-in-dates for China are only a month apart and we are both part of a Yahoo group called Peppermint Pearls, of families who were DTC (dossier to China) in December 2006. And all this time, we never knew. We were connected by another mom, Verna, who is travelling to China to get her son Noah.

It is such a small world and I am so thankful to Becky for allowing us to be a sample/test blog for her new business/fundraiser. PLEASE consider her if you want a makeover. She was so kind and made SO MANY changes for picky-picky me.

Thank you again, Becky. You are a blessing!!!

2 comments:

~Amy~ said...

I love your blog! Isn't Becky awesome?!

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Love the new design. Yes, I knew we were relly close, but I couldn't remember if I had posted that on your blog before or not. I didn't want to harp on it and FORCE you to be our Kyrg friends, but I would LOVE to stay connected so our kiddos would have someone nearby with similar heritage. We are about 15 minutes north of Nashville.