Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hannah Montana - Best of Both Worlds Movie


This photo was taken after we left the Hannah Montana, Best of Both Worlds movie. Is it not a RIOT? Joshua became a little bored during the movie and took the lens out of his 3D glasses (he said it was better without them -- who knows?) and then has worn them constantly since them. He looks so much like a "nerd" that we decided to ham it up a little in the car and took some pictures until the camera batteries died.


I will ashamedly admit that I think the Jonas Brothers are TOO CUTE and if I were, oh, 30-ish years younger I think I would be just madly in love with them. I actually liked them better than Hannah Montana/Mylie Cyrus. And, on those lines, in my opinion (which with a dollar will get you a cup of coffee), Hannah is MUCH better than Mylie. How crazy is that? I think I just really enjoy the extremes she goes to in her movements, clothing, dancing, hair, etc. when she is Hannah. Overall it was ok, but on a scale of 1-10, I think Josh and I would both agree it was about a 5 at best. Our friend, Katie, enjoyed the show though, singing her way through it. She is, after all, a girl and seven.


No comments: