Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Praises to God

Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
This is my God, and I will praise Him


1 Chronicles 16:9
Sing to Him, sing praises to Him;
Speak of all His wonders.


Psalm 69:30
I will praise the name of God with song
And magnify Him with thanksgiving.


Psalm 109:30
With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the LORD;
And in the midst of many I will praise Him.


From The Message:
2 Corinthians 9:8
God can pour on the blessings in astonishing ways so that
you're ready for anything and everything, more than just ready
to do what needs to be done. As one psalmist puts it,
He throws caution to the winds, giving to the needy in reckless abandon.
His right-living, right-giving ways never run out, never wear out.
This most generous God who gives seed to the farmer that becomes
bread for your meals is more than extravagant with you. He gives you
something you can then give away, which grows into full-formed lives,
robust in God, wealthy in every way, so that you can be
generous in every way, producing with us great praise to God.


From NIV:
2 Corinthians 9:8:8
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

No comments: