Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ellie's Bedding Came!



I LOVE Ellie's bedding. It is so soft and feminine. I have now begun to stencil (doesn't that sound so 80s??) a Bible verse on her wall. MAN, that takes a lot of time. I should have picked a shorter verse. :-) I've got one of three lines done, but I really like it. I will post photos when I'm done. Mama is going to look for a valance/curtain or materials to make them tomorrow when she goes into town.

I still need to paint my grandmother's small chest that we are going to use for a side table beside the glider/chair and I need to either stain or paint the cradle that will hold her baby dolls. There's always something to do around here. Kevin is working diligently every night on raising the floor in the garage/office so that it will be at the same level as the rest of the house. There will be NO PHOTOS of this for a while. It's TOO BIG of a mess.

Thank you mama and daddy for the bedding!

3 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

Ohhhh...what a lovely crib set! Very "little princess".

Allison said...

Beautiful!! I can't wait to see pictures of a beautiful little girl sleeping in there!

Mom to 2 Angels said...

I love her bedding. That was such a hard decision for us. I can't way to see how the stenciling turns out.