Monday, February 4, 2008

What a Basketball Game!

Tonight was one of the best basketball games I've seen (maybe not ever but really close). Joshua's team played another Springfield team, and I suppose they must have been very evenly matched.

Sadly, I didn't take my camera, but I think I would have been too excited to take photos anyway. The game went into TRIPLE OVERTIME with a score of 8-8. At a final sudden death overtime, our team won on a fluke. The Red team was throwing in the ball and the kid dropped it or rolled it or something. The kid it was supposed to go to wasn't paying attention so one of our players bent down, picked it up and shot and made it. WOW, it was exciting.

I was so proud of Joshua. He played so well both offensively and defensively. He had a lot of fun, too, which is most important!

No comments: