Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ellie's Artwork

Back in March, you regular readers will remember me posting about working on some artwork for Ellie's room.

Since that time I have FINALLY finished it. I haven't hung it up yet because I'm not REALLY sure I'm finished yet. I'm thinking it needs a frame or something done to the edges. Maybe I can get that on the "honey-do" list. Suggestions welcome!!

But, I promised back then that I'd post when I finished it. Since this is pretty close, here you go!


Also, here is a mobile I found a while back (yes, on clearance) at the local Babies 'R Us. Yes, it is a tiara -- fit for a princess.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Maria - love the artwork and love the clothes...that cow dress is adorable, and I love the denim, too. Just too cute!!

As for the artwork...I vote for a frame that coordinates with Ellie's crib.

Hugs!

Lori said...

I LOVE the Ellie picture! Your artwork and her sweet little angel face are just glorious! And the clothes! To die for!
I'm glad Josh is feeling better and Ellie is going to be completely spoiled one day very soon!

Hugs!