Sunday, July 13, 2008

Martian Child

Seems like I am watching a WHOLE lot of movies lately, but with little man spending more time indoors the past few weeks than normal, that's pretty much all we've had to do. And, with Red Box being only a dollar a night, it's not an expensive thing to do.

Anyway, I overslept church today. We've managed to get in a BAD routine of sleeping terribly late in the mornings and we HAVE to break it. Tomorrow morning, two of my nieces are coming before 7 a.m., so I'm certain to be up early tomorrow. We are going to the zoo. A. be sure to tell C. we are going to "his" zoo tomorrow. *smile*

I had the movie Martian Child rented and while I worked on paperwork, I started watching it. Before the movie was over, all three of us were watching it. And, of course, I cried at the end. It was when the child asked the age old question all adoptees ask, "Why did they leave me?" If you are adopting or have adopted, take the time and watch it. It was very clean so it would be appropriate for most every age. I'm not going to spoil it, like I did Kung Fu Panda, but it was a beautiful movie and I encourage you to rent it.

In other areas, I am in prayer tonight for four families and their babies who will learn if the judge signed the papers they need to go pick up their babies. They had to postpone the trip last week after learning the judge was on vacation. Word has it that there is a possibility the papers will be signed Monday morning. It is currently Monday morning in Bishkek and possibly that decision is being made as I type. I surely hope those papers get signed for them!

2 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Have fun at the zoo!

Kelli said...

I loved Martian Child!