Monday, July 7, 2008

Good News

I got an email from a "blogger buddy" who is currently in Kyrgyzstan visiting her daughter at the same orphanage as Ellie is in (Tokmok). I had asked her, prior to her leaving, to see if she could get permission to take photos of The Princess Ellie. She did and they said she could take some tomorrow. I am SO EXCITED that tomorrow I might get to see my little one for the first time since the end of May!!! And, next week, another family is going to pick up their little man, so I'm hopeful to get some more photos next week. It just might be enough to tide me over until time to pick her up ---- then again, nope!!

Hopefully, I will know by week's end if we went to court this week. It's driving me NUTS!!! *smile* I just want to bring our little sweet pumpkin HOME!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just thinking about you today...Hoping for good news this week about court!
Hugs~

Christina said...

I will keep you in my prayers that you go to court this week. We definitely need to get together when our little ones get home. Take care!

Kelli said...

Hoping and praying for a court date soon!

Monica said...

Oh I hope you find out something soon about court and get LOTS of cute pics of your little one! Keep us posted.
:)