Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Fifteen short years ago I married the most wonderful man in the world and he has since become so much more to me than he was then. We have grown so much both and individuals and together as a couple. I wouldn't trade what we have for anything in the world -- even when I'm mad at him (and yes! that certainly happens from both sides).

I am so glad that God knew exactly the person I needed to complete me, to put up with me, to love me unconditionally and to be the father of my children. Kevin and I have been through a whole lot in fifteen years, but I can't imagine that I would have been able to walk through it with any other man other than him.

I love you Kevin. I can't wait for 15+15+15 more years!!

1 comment:

janiece said...

Ahhh,November is a wonderful month to be married. We only have 11 years--but hope to be joining you in those how many 15 years???? Congratulations!!!